The wide-spread use of pneumatic trailers to transport frac sand to well sites in the U.S. has been the traditional method for many years. However, the amount of sand required per frac job has more than quadrupled in the last five years driving the need to efficiently deliver and store more sand …
With many different trailer designs, including different slopes, hoppers, seals, and sizes, we have the equipment to haul several types and volumes of different materials. We work with frac sand, limestone, fly ash, barite, dry bulk cement, and many other dry bulk commodities.
FRAC SAND HAULERS NEEDED ASAP DRIVERS AND OWNER OPS WITH READY TO GO EQUIPMENT TO START ASAP Customer we are currently servicing is J4, Nextier, Cudd, and Propetro ONLY 18% LEASE ON FEE, NO ESCROW,...
What Are Frac Sand Hauling Jobs? Frac sand hauling jobs involve the transport of material from a fracking site to storage silos and processing facilities. For example, as a frac sand hauler or driver, your job duties include working to load and haul sand using a truck and pneumatic trailer that keeps moisture from contaminating the sand.
283 Frac Sand Hauling jobs available on Indeed . Apply to Truck Driver, Driver, Frac Sand Hauler and more!
· 6. 0. Oct 30, 2014. Texas. 0. I ve been in trucking for 12years and in the Frac Sand businessfor the last 7 years hauling in South TX, East TX, Oklahoma and New Mexico andhas made pretty good money. I ve been leased to a company making 80% and theytaking 20%. We have hauled Frac Sand in South Tx, New Mexico, N. Dakota, OK andPennsylvania.
We ensure all of our frac sand hauling drivers have extensive oil field training and experience so they can provide logistics for machinery as well. Our flatbed service in Colorado can haul any equipment you need wherever you need it. Our experienced drivers get equipment on and off your frac site properly and safely. Trailer Leasing
We hire professional Owner Operators with a good running truck (all years accepted with current DOT inspection). We provide the trailer and box. We offer 24 hour, 7 days per week dispatch & loads hauling frac sand and equipment locally in West Texas and South Texas. We …
· Frac Sand Hauling in TX Discussion in '' ... Mar 4, 2011 0. trucknfool said: ↑ you don''t need hazmat to haul sand..just alot of ambition and you can make good money...while it lasts..oilfield has a way of drying up sometimes. Click to expand... i see. Thank you trucknfool. jvar4001, Jun 16, 2011.
Owner Operators - Pneumatics Needed - Hauling Frac Sand (shv > Shreveport, LA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. favorite this post Jun 15 TIRED OF THE BULL S#!T FRAC SAND COMPANIES? $1200.00 and $950.00 RUNS! (shv > Odessa) pic …
SANDSTORM is a modular frac sand handling solution that sets up in under 3 hours and provides flexible storage capacities ranging from 550,000 to 3,300,000 lbs. Remote control automation allows the entire system to be operated by just 2 personnel. When combined with the high rate ViperBelt Integrated Proppant Loader, the SANDSTORM system ...
56 frac sand hauling jobs available in Texas. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. New frac sand hauling careers in Texas are added daily on SimplyHired . The low-stress way to find your next frac sand hauling job opportunity is on SimplyHired. There are over 56 frac sand hauling careers in Texas waiting for you to apply!
128 Haul Frac Sand jobs available on Indeed . Apply to Truck Driver, Owner Operator Driver, Mine Oiler and more!
Your frac sand is integral to your operations. Watt & Stewart has the equipment, lightweight trailers and professional drivers to keep you on schedule. Watt & Stewart has years of experience in the sand hauling industry and we understand that to keep the job moving, you need …
Liberty Oilfield Services Hiring Equipment Operators and Sand Haulers in TX, CO, ND. (Housing & Rotational seclude) Home Equipment Operators Frac Jobs Oilfield jobs Sand Haulers US Drilling companies. ... Frac Operators Needed: 14/7, NO CDL, 100-120 hrs/w, OT after 40, Housing, Per diem & Meals Available. ...
Posted 3:39:31 PM. Oilfield Equipment Operators and Frac Sand Haulers (CDLA or permit needed)Henderson (Greater Denver…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn.
We provide Frac Sand Hauling services, transporting frac sand safely either short or long distance across Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan. Trust us to get your frac sand to your desired location safely. Contact us for more information on this or any of our transporting services.
Booming Industry: As a result of all of the equipment needed to run frac wells and the remote location of many frac sites, this means that frac sand hauling jobs require dedication and expertise.As crude oil companies reap big profits from their wells, they are willing to pay top drivers to get complex materials to and from tough sites quickly and safely.
· Frac sand is a type of high-purity quartz sand used in the hydraulic fracturing (fracking) process to extract petroleum fluids like oil and natural gas. The fracking process requires an enormous amount of frac sand, so the industry has a considerable need for trucks large enough to haul frac sand in bulk and drivers willing to put in long hours ...
· The fracking process requires an enormous amount of frac sand, so the industry has a considerable need for trucks large enough to haul frac sand in bulk and drivers willing to put in long hours to transport it. Frac sand is typically distributed by train before being loaded onto trucks, so frac sand owner operators usually spend time driving ...
· Frac Sand Hauling & Frac Equipment Service & Repairs Blocker & Wallace Service LLC is a Factory A uthorized Distributor Service and repair center for various products used in the o il and gas industry, including t he hydraulic fracking industry.
Hulcher equipment and crews can deploy within one hour of your call, any time day or night. Our 24/7/365 call center and strategically located divisions ensure that we can respond to wherever you need us. Call Hulcher at 833-316-0035 and let us help you get your Frac Sand equipment project done quickly and efficiently.
· The optimal frac sand is a naturally occurring, unconsolidated silica sand or friable sandstone that has a nearly pure quartz composition, crush-resistant grains, high sphericity/roundness of grains, and a uniformly medium- to coarse-grain size.
The SandBox solution will: Reduced road traffic. Reduced personnel on frac site. Eliminate silica dust particles. SandBox''s process eliminates the need for multiple frac sand transfer points so the silica particles stay "inside the box," rather than being released into the air at the well site.
Posted 12:35:25 PM. Oilfield Equipment Operators and Frac Sand Haulers (CDLA or permit needed)Henderson (Greater Denver…See this and similar jobs on LinkedIn.
Job Title: Sand Hauler Truck Driver Job Description Tutle & Tutle Trucking, Inc. provides frac sand to the energy industry. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing our environmental footprint.
· We''ve conducted a lot of the same due diligence - and reached a similar conclusion that Frac Sand Hauling seems likes like a good route to take in northeast PA. We''re planning on getting into the game small with 2 trucks around May 2012, but then growing rapidly to a fleet of 10 within a year.
Frac Sand Hauling and Sales. We work closely with many of the top frac well sites throughout Texas and the rest of the country. We specialize in hauling sand to and from storage sites around Texas and beyond, and we also provide sales for both ceramic and natural sand. All of our product is screened for consistency, hardness, and quality.
Class A Truck Drivers - Frac Sand new. Transportation Concepts, Inc. (TCI) 3.2. Odessa, TX 79760 +7 locations. $25 an hour. Previous frac sand hauling experience desired but not required. Structured Pay Increases - 90 Days, 1 Year, & Every 6 months After First Year.
Drivers who accept owner operator jobs from Performance Transport may be dispatched all over the country to provide frac sand hauling service, flat bed service, or to furnish equipment for trailer leasing. These cross-country trips mean big miles, and big miles equal big paychecks.
CDL Class A Frac Sand Truck Driver new. FSConnections. Dallas, TX +19 locations. $1,500 - $2,200 a week. Easily apply. Urgently hiring. Minimum age for drivers is 23. At least 6 months of verifiable oil field or sand hauling experience is required within the last years. Just posted.
· For frac sand haulers in Texas like Sizer – sometimes called "sand pushers" – there is good money to be made, ranging from $60,000 to $100,000, according to drivers in the industry. But the days are long and the work is hard. Frac sand haulers'' schedules can be up to six days a week, day and night shifts, with 12-hour days.
· A Day in the Life of a Frac Sand Driver. Local roadways around the Permian Basin are congested with big rigs, including numerous frac sand trucks. This heavy truck traffic stirs up excessive amounts of dust and dramatically increases the risk of an accident, but trucks hauling frac sand are a particular danger.
· Truck drivers hauling water and sand to U.S. oil and natural gas shale drilling sites don''t qualify for a special oil-field service equipment exemption to extend their daily driving hours. Drivers ...