Alaska Placer Gold Mine. 7 days ago . 23 people watched. The area is rich in gold mining history, beginning in 1910. Anvil Creek claims consist of 21 Total Placer Claims - 10 Federal and 11 State claims (580 Acres) Anvil Creek is around 2 1/2 miles long. 5,000 lineal feet of creek channel left to be placer mined, along with 2 other known paystreaks - Innoko Flats and Anvil Benches on the claims.
· Gold mining is not just a part of Alaska''s past, but it is still an important activity in many areas of the state today. You might like to try your hand at ﬁnding some of the precious metal. Recreational gold panning and prospecting are permitted, with some restrictions, on most public lands in Alaska. On private lands or mining claims, the owner''s permission is needed to mine even if you ...
The Mining Claims Information System (MCIS) was developed by the Bureau of Mines to provide a real-time, pc-based tool for obtaining active mining claim data in Alaska. The MCIS consists of a searchable database system made up of Bureau of Land Management and state of Alaska computerized mining claim records. MCIS allows searching of active mining claims by a number of keys, including claim seri
All 1,321 mines in C D County, Alaska. Calif. - Alaska Mining Co. California Cr. California-Alaska Mining Co. Camp Creek Trib. Tubutulik R. Canyon Cr. Center Creek and Flat, Saturday and Wonder Creeks. Champ No. 1. Chapman Creek Placer, Lode Occ.
Metal mining in Alaska is dominated by gold, silver, zinc, and lead mining, with Large and small metal mines are scattered throughout Alaska (see map).Metal mining plays a strong but minority role in the state economy (7% of GDP), and is both economically and environmentally controversial.
Hope, AK Gold mines, mine companies, mine owners and mine information. US-Mining provides information on mines, operators, and minerals mined in Hope, AK
Hope Mining Company has ten each 40 Acre State Mining Claims for sale in the Six Mile drainage on Alaska''s Kenai Peninsula. All claims are conveniently located off the Hope Highway with access from the highway at miles 6.5 and 7.5 respectively. These easy access claims afford a world-class hand mining, dredging or mechanical mining ...
Alaskan Hardrock Mining Exploration. Described here are all hardrock mining exploration projects in Alaska that had onsite exploration between 2010 and 2015. Active prospects and claims without significant current exploration activity were omitted, but number in the hundreds. Placer mining is also not included and coal information is found on a ...
· Alaska Placer Gold Mine. 7 days ago . 23 people watched. The area is rich in gold mining history, beginning in 1910. Anvil Creek claims consist of 21 Total Placer Claims - 10 Federal and 11 State claims (580 Acres) Anvil Creek is around 2 1/2 miles long. 5,000 lineal feet of creek channel left to be placer mined, along with 2 other known paystreaks - Innoko Flats and Anvil Benches on the claims.
Indian Valley Mine is significant for its association with small mining operations after the Alaska gold rush era, 1896-1908, and with early settlement activity on the north side of Turnagain Arm. Reports of gold in the Turnagain Arm circulated in the early 1880''s. Miners staked claims on the south side of Turnagain Arm in 1883 and 1884.
33 acre mining claim in Philipsburg Mt $49,900. 59858. 1903. 5/5/2021. 480 Acres Alaska Gold Mining Claims. N/A. 4944. 5/5/2021. Alaska Gold Mine / Claims $325,000 (AK)
Contact the Alaska Miners Association office any time with questions about mining in Alaska and/or membership. ALASKA MINERS ASSOCIATION 121 W. Fireweed Lane, Suite 120 Anchorage, Alaska 99503. Phone: (907) 563-9229 Fax: (907) 563-9225 Email: [email protected]
Anchorage Office Mine Permitting & Mineral Property Mgmt 550 West 7th Ave, Suite 900B Anchorage, AK 99501 (907) 269-8642. Fairbanks Office Mine Permitting 3700 Airport Way Fairbanks, AK 99709 (907) 458-6896. Surface Mining 550 West 7th Ave, Suite 900D Anchorage, Alaska 99501 (907) 269-8503 Coal Regulatory Program 550 West 7th Ave, Suite 920
An annotated bibliography of Alaska-related Master''s theses and Ph.D. dissertations. Miscellaneous Links Alaska Mineral Industry Report An annual summary of mineral activity (mining, advanced projects, exploration) in Alaska. Alaska''s Mineral Resources Poster A poster-sized map showing the locations of exploration projects and mines in Alaska.
· When you have a non-competitive claim, you have to pay the state rent and give evidence that you''re actively mining the claim. In 2009, The …
· 80 acres State of Alaska mining claims. There is an old cabin on the claims.These are not Federal Patented mining claims private property.Less than 10 minutes from the university.These claims are for sale, not for lease. 20,000Robert
The most productive of these mines were Independence Mine and the Alaska Free Gold Mine, which were operated by a variety of companies until 1935, when Alaska-Pacific Mines, Inc. leased both mines. Operations began there in 1936, with the Wasilla Mining Company running the operations at Independence Mine.
The Usibelli Coal Mine, a family-owned mine located outside Healy, is the only operating coal mine in Alaska. The mine has been in continuous operation since 1943 and celebrated its 75th year mining Alaska coal in 2018. The mine fuels approximately 32 percent of Interior Alaska…
· The Bonanza Mine, 3,700 feet above the Kennecott Mill, operated in the early 1900s. With the passage of ANILCA, over 4,000 administratively active mining claims came under the jurisdiction of the National Park Service in Alaska. There were reportedly 35 active mining operations in Denali National Park and Preserve alone when a court ordered ...
Alaska Mines For Sale. The area is rich in gold mining history, beginning in 1910. Anvil Creek claims consist of …. The claims are situated in F023N014W Sec 14 with 8- 40 acre claims. Milclay Creek runs thr …. Picture #1 looking north from the Jubilee Mine, Claims for sale are located at the base of ….
State of Alaska Department of Natural Resources 550 W. 7th Ave, Suite 1360 Anchorage, AK 99501-3557 Phone: (907) 269-8400 Fax: (907) 269-8901 TTY: Dial 711 or 800-770-8973
Synopsis : Proper Claim Staking in Alaska written by Alaska. Division of Mines and Minerals, published by Anonim which was released on 05 July 1965. Download Proper Claim Staking in Alaska Books now!Available in PDF, EPUB, Mobi Format.
The Richardson Project is comprised of 36 State of Alaska mining claims for sale are located in Fairbanks meridian. The claims are owned by Richardson Exploration and Mining Company.
alaska—patented gold mining claims 230 Acres on Solomon River, 35 miles from Nome, which have been entirely dredged upstream. These claims begin where dredging stopped. $485,000. 20 to 25 ft. deep. Abuts the Nome-to-Council Road at Mile Post 35.
Arizona Department of Mineral Resources (ADMR) Copper Penny Mine file. MRDS database Dep. ID #10138042, MAS ID #0040130116; and Dep. ID #10062453, MRDS ID #TC35920. A former surface and underground Cu-Au-Ag mine located SW of Aguila.
RESULTS OF 1988 BUREAU OF MINES INVESTIGATIONS IN THE VALDEZ CREEK MINING DISTRICT, ALASKA by Michael D. Balen..,., 2''g f.'' ''l5M U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR Manuel Lujan Jr., Secretary BUREAU OF MINES T S Ary, Director OFR 31-89
All historical mining claim maps have been digitized and are now available in electronic Portable Document Format (PDF) from the Historical Mining Claim Map website. Withdrawals and Reopenings The Minister may, by order, withdraw an area from prospecting, staking (mining claim registration as of April 10th), sale and lease, or may lift an ...
More than 200 placer mines produced 41,000 ounces of gold with a value of $52 million. Approximately 120 active rock quarries, and sand and gravel operations throughout Alaska with at least $12 million in production value on state lands. Export value of $1.8 billion, or 36% of Alaska''s total exports (2017). • 205 active placer mines produce
· State offers extension for mine lease payments until September 2021. By. Jacob Resneck, CoastAlaska - Juneau. -. October 7, 2020. This portal to the former Ross-Adams Mine is one of three openings ...
Gold, Silver, Copper, and Platinum mining claims for sale. Mines for sale in California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Montana, Colorado, Idaho
· The State of Alaska owns the intertidal lands. The land on Latouche Island outside of the former mining claims area is owned by the Chugach Alaska Corporation. In 2013, the Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation (ADEC) learned that potential contamination was present at the former Beatson Mine property.
Th current owner purchase some of mining equipment, all their records and claims which gave them vast knowledge of the area. 4. Reports from State of Alaska Department of Natural Resources Divison of Geological & Geolphysical surveys mining reports in the area. 5.
All 879 mines in K L County, Alaska. Kern Cr. Kivalina River Gold Mining Co. Kook Nos. 1-8. Ladue-Chicken Cr. Jct. Latouche Beatson Copper Co. Latouche Consolidated Copper Co. Latouche Island Copper Mining Co. Linda L.
Gold, Silver, Lead, Zinc, Copper mining claims. Placer Mine Permitting. In order to conduct exploration or mining activities in the State of Alaska permits and licenses are required by as many as 12 State and Federal agencies.